Dear Swerve Crew,
I hope that you are all healthy, and coping with the Covid scenario as it continues to change daily!
With time now running out before our scheduled dates, there are many negatives outweighing the positives. Most of you will still be able to get a full refund voucher for your flights if you cancel 14 days before your flight dates. This is already too late for some, but a change is still possible for a small fee. I suggest that you all get a flight refund voucher ASAP so that you can either book another trip or move to next years event in 2021.
We were hoping that the Curfew regulations would be dropped on Sept 1st, however this didn’t happen and they extended the date to Sept 15th.. not much help when we were trying to base our decision around the curfew dates. The curfew will make night time parties near impossible and will also impact daytime events too, obviously Swerve is all about good vibes and the last thing we need is mega stress, police fining and being strong handed with people, and not to mention if anyone actually contracted Covid and then got caught in the quarantine hotel etc.
For the sake of Swerve the brand, and our need to have a positive, spiritual experience, I feel we have little option but to postpone to next year, and then hopefully find some alternative ways to party together through this madness!
Thank you for your understanding in these uncertain times, but please continue to the booking section of the site now to confirm your space with us at Swerve on the Beach Kavos 2021.
Stay safe, and see you next year! ❤️💯💃🏼🌞